900Global Badger Infused Hybrid Urethane Red Silver Pearl Bowling Ball
900Global Badger Infused Bowling Balls
The sucessful 900Global Badger line of bowling balls continues with the Badger Infused. This mid performance bowling ball uses the celebrated Lacerate Symmetric Core. This ball has a unique coverstock that combines conventional and reactive urethane materials. 70% of the cover on this ball is reactive resin while the other 30% is traditional urethane. The Badger Infused is best used on shorter patterns. Players with higher rev rates should be able to use this ball on medium lane conditions.