What is our Perfect Fit Shoe Plan?
We understand it can be very difficult ordering a pair of bowling shoes online without getting to try them on. There are many different brands and styles of bowling shoes on the market and they all have different sizing charts and fits. Some may run tight and others may run large.
The best way to help solve this issue without paying the costly return shipping charge is to purchase our Perfect Fit Shoe Plan! With a low costs of $9.95, you will be able to return a pair of bowling shoes for one exchange to find your perfect fit. If you did not like the style, you may exchange your shoes for a new style, but pay a
How does the Perfect Fit Shoe Plan work?
The Perfect Fit Shoe Plan is available on all of our listed bowling shoes. Simply choose the "Yes" option to select the plan before checkout with the pair of bowling shoes you are purchasing. Once you receive the shoes, we ask that you try them on, on a clean dry surface such as a rug to prevent the bottoms showing signs of use. If the shoes do not fit you properly, you will properly repackage your bowling shoes in the original box and send them back to us double bagged or boxed with a provided one time pre-paid shipping label and we will ship a new pair out to you free of costs.
How do I purchase the Perfect Fit Shoe Plan?
Click Here to purchase the Perfect Fit Shoe Plan for $9.95 or you can purchase on the product page of any eligible item.
What are the terms and conditions of the Perfect Fit Shoe Plan?
- The Perfect Fit Shoe Plan must be purchased at the time of purchasing the covered bowling shoes
- If an exchange is needed, you MUST EMAIL us at email@example.com up to 30 days from when your bowling shoes were marked delivered.
- You will have 10 business days to return the shoes for a new size of the same style.
- Shoes must be tried on to check size on a CLEAN, DRY SURFACE such as a rug or inside of a plastic bag to preserve the bottoms. If shoes are not returned/received in new and unused condition they will not be accepted for exchange/return.
- The original packaging must be shipped in a protective box or material or they will not be accepted for exchange/return. Restocking fees may occur.
- Please do not adhere the return shipping label to the items shoe box.
- One exchange of the same style per Perfect Fit Shoe Plan order
- The Perfect Fit Plan is available to the 48 Lower States only. Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico are not included.
- The Perfect Fit Plan is non-refundable
What if I purchase multiple pairs of bowling shoes?
If you purchase multiple pairs of bowling shoes, you must send us a note on which pair of bowling shoes is covered by the Perfect Fit Shoe Plan in only 1 plan is purchased at checkout.
What if the bowling shoes I purchased are discontinued or a sale item? Would I still be able to return them?
Yes, if you purchase the Perfect Fit Plan with any bowling shoe purchase, you would be eligible to return them for a new size/style or credit. Please email us for details instead of starting a return online.
What if I want to return my shoes for a refund?
If you return your shoes for a refund, you will only receive the price paid for the bowling shoes, The Perfect Fit Plan is non-refundable.
What if you do not have my exchange size available?
If we do not have your exchange size available, please contact us at email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. You would be able to send your shoes back for a full refund.
How do I package the shoes to send them back?
Please send the incorrect sized shoes back using a box or bag to protect the original packaging.