Perfect Fit Shoe Plan
We know it can be difficult purchasing a pair of bowling shoes online and having to choose between all of the different brands and styles without getting to try them on.
The Perfect Fit Shoe Plan is an available option to purchase for ALL of our listed bowling shoes. The Perfect Fit Shoe Plan allows you to send a pair of bowling shoes back for 1 new size exchange or style change or refund, without having to pay freight back to us as well as freight back out to you for the new size. The Perfect Fit Shoe Plan also waives the 15% restocking fee if the shoe is still in new unused condition. If you are unsure of your size, this plan is right for you!
- The Perfect Fit Shoe Plan must be purchased at the same time you purchase the intended covered bowling shoes
- If an exchange is needed, you must contact us at email@example.com within 30 days from when your bowling shoes were ordered or the Perfect Fit Plan is expired and voided.
- You will have 10 business days to return the shoes for a new size of the same style once an exchange is requested.
- Shoes must be tried on to check size on a CLEAN, DRY SURFACE such as a rug or inside of a plastic bag to preserve the bottoms. If shoes are not returned/received in new and unused condition they will not be accepted for exchange/return and a 30% restocking fee for damaged shoes may be applied.
- The shoes must be shipped back in their original packaging and condition and packaged in a protective box or poly bag or they will not be accepted for exchange/return. Restocking fees may occur if this procedure is not followed.
- Please do not adhere any return shipping labels to the items shoe box.
- One exchange of the same style per Perfect Fit Shoe Plan order is allowed.
- The Perfect Fit Plan is only available to the 48 Lower States. Sorry, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico are not included.
- The Perfect Fit Plan is non-refundable
Click Here for more information on the Perfect Fit Shoe Plan or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.