Brunswick Rhino Red Black Gold Pearl Bowling Ball
The Brunswick Rhino Red Black Gold Pearl Bowling Ball motion and impressive pin action for more strikes and higher scores. The r-16 reactive cover stock provides easy length and backend hook motion without extreme sensitivity to the dry and oily parts of the lane. Combined with the traditional light bulb core shape.
The Rhino Red Black Gold Pearl Bowling Ball can be drilled using the standard drilling techniques developed for symmetric bowling balls. This approach to lightweight ball engineering provides bowlers with consistent ball reaction characteristics across this weight range. The Brunswick Rhino Reactive bowling balls are the perfect bowling ball for those looking at getting into their first reactive resin ball or for those looking for a ball for lighter to medium oil conditions.
- RG Max: 2.554
- RG Min: 2.524
- RG Differential: 0.030
- Core Type: Light Bulb
- Coverstock: R-16 Reactive
- Hook Potential: 95 (low 10 - high 250)
- Length: 160 (early 25 - long 235)
- Color: Black Pearl (Actual ball color may vary.)
- Finish: 500 Siaair / Royal Compound / Royal Shine
- Breakpoint Shape: 90 Smooth Arc (smooth 10 - angular 150)
- Warranty: Two years from purchase date