If your new ball cracks when it’s drilled by an authorized pro shop, we will replace your bowling ball free of charge! Manufacturers’ warranties typically do not cover cracking during drilling and drillers are not held responsible for their mistakes or defects in the ball.
Terms and Conditions
- Ball must be purchased from discountbowlingsupply.com
- Ball must be drilled within 14 days of receiving your ball from us and we must be notified of the cracked ball immediately during/after drilling.
- Drilling Insurance must be purchased at the same time with your bowling ball purchase.
- Damaged ball may need to be returned to us at our discretion, and at the expense of the buyer, along with a copy of the receipt from the provided drilling services.
- We cover the freight of the replacement ball back to you.
- Drilling Insurance is only available for buyers in the lower 48 states.
- If your ball has cracked from drilling, please contact at email@example.com to process your replacement.