Roto Grip Nuclear Cell Bowling Ball
Inside you will find the forever famous Nucleus™ Core. By far the most versatile asymmetrical core design ever created. No matter how it is drilled, or how you toss it down the lane, this core always gets into motion and stays in motion.
There is no doubt the Nuclear Cell will quickly become a fan favorite and claim its place in everyone’s arsenal. If you want long and strong, leave it out of the box. If you want it a little sooner and smoother, scuff the cover a little. Hands down, this will be one of the most versatile balls in your arsenal.
Color: Purple Haze/Burnt Orange/Red Hot
All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown
- Core: Nucleus (14-16#) Asymmetrical Core
- Coverstock: eTrax-P20 Pearl Reactive
- Finish: 1500-grit Polished
- RG: 2.52 (for 15# ball)
- Differential: 0.056 (for 15# ball)
- Hook Potential: High
- Length: Late
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium Oil-Medium/Heavy Oil
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal