Brunswick Rhino Cobalt Aqua Teal Pearl Bowling Ball
The Brunswick Rhino Cobalt Aqua Teal Pearl Bowling Ball is perfect for those looking at getting into their first reactive Resin ball or for those looking for a ball for lighter to medium oil conditions.
- Coverstock: R-16 Reactive
- Core: Light Bulb
- Reaction: Slight Hook
- RG Max: 2.554
- RG Min: 2.524
- Differential: 0.030
- Hook Potential: 95 (scale 10-250)
- Length: 160 (scale 25-235)
- Finish: 500 Siaair / Royal Compound / Royal Shine
- Breakpoint Shape: Medium 90 (scale: smooth arc 10-angular 150)
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal
- Color: Cobalt/Aqua/Teal All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.