Brunswick Method Hybrid Bowling Ball
The Brunswick Method bowling ball introduces a new coverstock. This ball uses the Synthesis Hybrid coverstock which is a combination of Brunswick's Relativity Traction and Ultra-Responsive technologies. This coverstock is paired with the successful Magnitude 055 high Diff Core to create a ball that is versatile for lane conditions and bowler styles.
- Color: Red/Charcoal/Deep Sky All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Magnitude 055 high Diff
- Coverstock: Synthesis Hybrid
- Finish: 500/3,000 Siaair Micro Pad
- Reaction: Traction in the oil with a quick response down lane
- RG: 2.499**
- Differential: 0.055**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Hook Potential: 245 (scale 10-250)
- Length: 110 (scale 25-235)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Heavy Oil
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal