Brunswick Quantum Bias Bowling Ball
Brunswick's successful relaunch of the Quantum product line continues with the Quantum Bias. This bowling ball features high-density Quantum Mushroom high RG Asymmetric cores along with a thicker urethane coverstocks. This thicker coverstock offers durability, longevity, and massive hitting power. This ball is unique in that each core has a unique design to compensate for the gross weight of the ball, the core's dynamics, and the balls hook potential. The Bias uses Brunswick's ECA-XR coverstock formula and the all-white color gives a unique look as well as enhanced hooking power due to the traction additive found in Brunswick's white pigment.
- Color: White Solid All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Quantum Mushroom high RG Asymmetric
- Coverstock: ECA-XR
- Finish: 500/1000 Siaair Micro Pad
- Reaction: Skid/Flip
- RG: 2.563**
- Differential: 0.052**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Hook Potential: 290 (scale 10-250)
- Length: 115 (scale 25-235)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Heavy Oil
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal