Brunswick Rhino Blue Black Silver Pearl Bowling Ball
The R-16 reactive cover stock provides easy length and backend hook motion without extreme sensitivity to the dry and oily parts of the lane. Combined with the traditional light bulb core shape, the Brunswick Rhino Blue Black Silver Pearl Bowling Ball motion and impressive pin action for more strikes and higher scores.
The traditional light bulb core shape delivers outstanding ball motion and impressive pin action for more strikes and higher scores. The Rhino can be drilled using the standard drilling techniques developed for symmetric bowling balls. This approach to lightweight ball engineering provides bowlers with consistent Rhino Blue Black Silver Pearl Bowling Ball reaction characteristics across this weight range.
- RG Max: 2.554
- RG Min: 2.524
- RG Differential: 0.030
- Core Type: Light Bulb
- Coverstock: R-16 Reactive
- Hook Potential: 95 (low 10 - high 250)
- Length: 160 (early 25 - long 235)
- Finish: 500 Siaair / Royal Compound / Royal Shine
- Breakpoint Shape: 90 Smooth Arc (smooth 10 - angular 150)
- Color: Blue / Black / Silver Pearl (Actual ball color may vary.)