Brunswick Rhino Cobalt Aqua Teal Pearl
The new R-16 reactive coverstock describes our latest formulation that provides a perfect balance between power and control. The R-16 formula produces easy length and backend hook motion without extreme sensitivity to the dry and oily parts of the lane.
The traditional light bulb core shape delivers outstanding ball motion and impressive pin action for more strikes and higher scores.
The Rhino can be drilled using the standard drilling techniques developed for symmetric bowling balls.
At Brunswick, the unique core shape of each individual ball is used for weights from 12 to 16 pounds. This approach to lightweight ball engineering provides bowlers with consistent ball reaction characteristics across this weight range.
- Color: Cobalt/Aqua/Teal All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: R-16 Reactive
- Core: Light Bulb
- Finish: 500 Siaair / Royal Compound / Royal Shine
- Reaction: Slight Hook
- Recommended Lane Condition: Any
- RG Max: 2.554
- RG Min: 2.524
- Differential: 0.030
- Hook Potential: 95 (scale 10-250)
- Length: 160 (scale 25-235)
- Breakpoint Shape: Medium 90 (scale: smooth arc 10-angular 150)
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal
- 1 Year Complete Warranty