Dexter SST Sole Saw Tooth S7 (PD810) Bowling Sole
The Dexter SST patented VELCRO (VELCRO is a registered trademark of Velcro USA Inc.) System allows the bowler to change the shoe's sliding sole and heel instantly to adjust to any approach condition: from tacky to slippery, from synthetic to wood. The bowler does not have to adjust footwork or release.
- S7 Sole is a 7 on a scale from 1-10 (1 would give the minimum slide, 10 would give the maximum slide)
- Three different zones to allow for a smooth transition through your slide
- Approach Conditions: Recommended for normal approaches.
- Bowler Profile: For the stroker who needs a longer slide.
- Compatible with Dexter SST 5 or higher shoes.