Dexter SST Sole Saw Tooth S9 (PD811) Bowling Sole
The Dexter SST patented VELCRO (VELCRO is a registered trademark of Velcro USA Inc.) System allows the bowler to change the shoe's sliding sole and heel instantly to adjust to any approach condition: from tacky to slippery, from synthetic to wood. The bowler does not have to adjust footwork or release.
- S9 Sole is a 9 on a scale from 1-10 (1 would give the minimum slide, 10 would give the maximum slide)
- Three different zones to allow for a smooth transition through your slide
- Approach Conditions: Recommended for tacky approaches.
- Bowler Profile: For the stroker with maximum slide
- Compatible with Dexter SST 5 or higher shoes.