Hammer Scandal S
If you loved the original Scandal then you will really love the Hammer Scandal/S. This ball uses the Hybrid CFI coverstock that is finished with a 500/2000 Abralon pad to give this ball the same strong mid-lane motion as the original but with more reaction on the backend. This bowling ball is Carbon Fiber Infused! Carbon fiber is one of the toughest materials on earth. Hammer decided to add this material to the inner core of this ball for added strength and durability allowing them to offer an incredible 3 year warranty.
- Color: Blue/Blue Pearl/Red Pearl All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Scandal with Flex-Resin Additive, Ceramix Surfacing Process, and Carbon-Fiber Outer Core
- Coverstock: Semtex Hybrid CFI
- Reaction: Aggressive Mid-lane w/ Continuous Backend
- Finish: 500/2000 Abralon
- RG: 2.48 (15# ball)
- Differential: 0.054 (15# ball)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium-Heavy Oil
- FCC Rating: Total- 27.5, Finish- 9, Core- 8.75, Cover- 9.75
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Year Limited
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal