Roto Grip Winner Bowling Ball
Roto Grip wants everyone to be a winner that is why they are introducing the Roto Grip Winner bowling ball. This ball takes the original Hotshot core and modifies it to decrease the RG and increase the differential in order to create more downlane reaction. This core is paired with the VTC-P18 Pearl reactive coverstock which maintains the balls traction all the way down the lane while storing energy for the backend. Out of the box this ball was designed to win on medium oil lanes.
- Color: Red/Gold/Charcoal All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: VTC-P18 Pearl Reactive
- Core: Altered Hotshot Core
- Finish: 1500-grit Polished
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium Oil
- RG: 2.54**
- Differential: 0.054**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal