Storm Match Up Black Pearl Bowling Ball
Storm has upped their game with the Storm Match Up Black Pearl bowling ball. They have changed up the core from the original Match Pearl ball to offer more flare potential and more hook with the Stinger 2.0 core. The idea behind this change was to get more entry angle and better pin carry. This core is wrapped with Storms successful Reactor coverstock. The finish from the original Match Up Pearl was adjusted to 2000-grit Abralon to allow the ball to handle more oil better.
- Color: Black All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: Reactor Pearl Reactive
- Core: Stinger 2.0 Core for 14#-16# (Modified Centripetal Core for 12# & 13#)
- Finish: 2000-grit Abralon
- Recommended Lane Condition: Dry-Medium
- RG: 2.57 (15#)
- Differential: 0.035 (15#)
- Fragrance: Berry Splash
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal