Storm Phaze II Bowling Ball
Nothing like it at all
This fast-revving shape, the aptly named, supercharged Velocity core smooths out the backend reaction without over-reacting and avoids creating an undesirable last-second movement. The nature of the core gives it plenty of motion due to the higher differential, but with the forgiveness all players love to see.
To strike, there must be friction
TX-16 (Traction-X 2016) is what emerges from countless hours in R&D to develop the finest coverstocks on the planet. This solid reactive blend leaves an incredible footprint on the lane. The additive in the TX-16 breed of coverstock responds impeccably well to surface adjustments too. Dull or shiny, the chemical configuration of TX-16 allows it to be highly customizable for any player on any condition.
- Color: Red/Blue/Purple (Actual ball color may vary.)
- Coverstock: TX-16 Solid Reactive
- Light Weight Block: Symmetrical Core
- Ball Finish: 3000-grit Abralon
- Flare Potential: 5" - 6" (High)
- Durometer: 73-75 Rex D-scale
- Fragrance: Red Velvet Cake
- RG: 16# 2.48 15# 2.48 14# 2.53 13# 2.59 12# 2.65
- RG Diff: 16# .051 15# .051 14# .050 13# .045 12# .035
- 1 Year Complete Warranty