Storm Phaze II Bowling Ball
It's on to the next movement in bowling ball reaction. It's time for Storm Phaze II! Following in the footsteps of the original Phaze, the Phaze II takes things to a different level. The Phaze II also uses the amazing Velocity core, which creates a predictable and versatile backend reaction. Controlling the back part of the lane is a key to scoring, especially in difficult lane conditions.
Where the Phaze II really steps up its game is with the new TX-16 Solid Reactive coverstock. This coverstock really grips the lane, making the Phaze II Storm's biggest hooking symmetric ball of all time.
TX-16 (Traction-X 2016) is what emerges from countless hours in R&D to develop the finest coverstocks on the planet. This solid reactive blend leaves an incredible footprint on the lane. The additive in the TX-16 breed of coverstock responds impeccably well to surface adjustments too. Dull or shiny, the chemical configuration of TX-16 allows it to be highly customizable for any player on any condition.
- Color: Red/Blue/Purple (Actual ball color may vary.)
- Coverstock: TX-16 Solid Reactive
- Light Weight Block: Symmetrical Core
- Ball Finish: 3000-grit Abralon
- Flare Potential: 5" - 6" (High)
- Durometer: 73-75 Rex D-scale
- Fragrance: Red Velvet Cake
- RG: 16# 2.48 15# 2.48 14# 2.53 13# 2.59 12# 2.65
- RG Diff: 16# .051 15# .051 14# .050 13# .045 12# .035
- 1 Year Complete Warranty