Storm Phaze III Bowling Ball
A Storm bowling ball only starts with state-of-the-art. From there, everything from core technology to coverstock formulations is developed to heighten, escalate and intensify its performance, and yours. Engineering a ball is an art. Its equal parts are rational and emotional.
Its benchmark characteristics serve a multitude of styles across a variety of patterns. The Velocity Core has become a staple in the Storm lineup. This low RG, high differential construction has turned into the go-to chassis for professionals around the world.
The Phaze III Bowling Ball was constructed to capture both stares and hearts. This unique fusion lets you dial in key performance parameters, responding to every input with absolute fidelity.
- Coverstock:R3S Hybrid Reactive
- Weight Block:Velocity Core
- Factory Finish:1500-grit Polished
- Flare Potential:High
- Radius of Gyration (RG):16lbs - 2.48; 15lbs - 2.48; 14lbs - 2.53
- Differential (Diff):16lbs - 0.051; 15lbs - 0.051; 14lbs - 0.050
- Intermediate Differential (Diff):n/a