Track Tundra Solid
Original price $99.95 - Original price $99.95
$99.95 - $99.95
Current price $99.95
The Track Tundra Solid is ideal when you need to cool the lanes down. The coverstock and core for this ball offer great control when it is needed. The Track Symmetric core has a high RG and low differential that allows the ball to retain energy longer and offer a smooth, controllable down lane motion. The QR-4 Solid coverstock found on this ball matches up well with the Track Symmetric core. With a 3000 grit sanded finish this ball doesn't have a hard time on the front of the lanes and still has ample traction when facing light to medium oil conditions.
- Color: Black/Dark Blue All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: QR-4 Solid
- Core: Track Symmetric
- Finish: 500/1000/3000 Abralon
- RG: 2.57**
- Differential: .029**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Reaction: Length with Continuous Backend
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Light Oil
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal